Monday, May 18, 2009

Flawless Design

I like your item very much. I want to buy your item and you will please take it off jimspost now. I am ok with the price but can only pay by postage stamps at this time b/c i am away from my wallet and visiting friends at the Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. I have sent you a money order and you will get it in 7days. Hello. Please give me your name, address, phone number, social security, shoe size, eight pennies, and pitchers of you with row of ducklings and my assistant will send you the payment. As per pick-up, I will make arrangement for pick-up it when you receive my payment. I will add several hundred dollars and a steak dinner for you holding it in my favor. It is my best item I have ever seen and you will take it off jimspost it is sold to me. I am hard of hearing b/c I can only send you money orders. Hello. Thank you. I love you. I am you. Hello.
Expecting to hear from you soon.
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment