Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hallowed Halls (apologies to CM)

How do they get under there. Creeping infestations under my skin reviling revolting shredding tissue and into my belly. It could be hunger but the pains come only when I see their faces. The faces and the click of tongue disappointment. Not living in to what they call the perfect. Scolding sight unseen. The long distance disappointment. Erring towards honesty makes it worse. They feed on positivity humility smell weakness and eat it. Hurts my back to think. Get away. Live alone in a room and get away.

She called them vampires. I liked that. Vampires with poisonous faces acid tongues infestations under my skin. Could live a whole life without knowing them but too late for that now. Give good God give good. Haven't eaten in a week without pain front back side. My arm. Oh my arm. I miss it. Give it back oh good God give it back. Poisonous ugly vampire faces peeking round to stomp and seethe and infect. Took my arm from me left me alone came back asked me where my arm went. They know how to get me back they leave me dead come back thats how they get me.

I could chew on them if I was quick. Quick and shrewd and hungry. I am hungry. Not hungry like them but hungry. Would not eat their arms for fear of infection. Look like them with poison faces acid tongue. Mouths hurt with poison tongues everything tastes like poison. No guff. Something to feed me. Stay away from them though do not feed on them they taste like poison arsenic laced with virus.

Makes no sense to chew off my arm ask for a hand come back chew off my leg tell me to run. Give a bit ask for more give more ask for most. Something still hurts. Got away something still not right. No guff. It hurts. If I could only get my arm back my feet my torso legs face. They feed on kindness honesty. Ask for it then feed on it. Cannot be gentle cannot be honest cannot be giving cannot be what they feed on. Walking meat to eat and infect.

Keep alone and keep away. Good morning all alone and goodnight all alone. Keep that way. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment